Apply for HHS 2021 ACF ANA XN 0001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "American Rescue Plan Act Emergency Native Language Funding Opportunity Announcement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.612.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $95,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 500 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Enhancing Global Health Security: Strengthening Public Health Surveillance Systems and Preparedness Globally
Previous opportunity: Community Based Transition Partnership Implementation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACF ANA XN 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACF ANA XN 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AFPRA FY21 04||Increasing Entrepreneurship amongst Cabo Verdean Artists through Virtual Concert Series “Kriolu Kafe”|
|AFPRA FY21 03||Supporting a Professionalized Press Corps in Cabo Verde|
|21PR08||Implementing Strategic Inmate Management (SIM) in Prisons|
|SFOP0008163||Inoculating African Democracies from Foreign Legal Coercion|
|21AC05||Blended Correctional Leadership Development (BCLD) Training Series|
|PGO MRT FY2020 01||PGO Request for Statements of Interest - SSH|
|AF PDPA FY21 03||Podcast to Radio- Bringing Global Issues Home to Sub-Sahara Africa|
|PGO MRT FY2020 02||PGO Request for Statements of Interest - ARDF|
|SFOP0008178||Counterterrorism Legislative Rapid Response Teams|
|7200AA21RFA00020VOT||Approval of Helping Survivors Heal Activity|
|PGO MRT FY2020 03||PGO Request for Statements of Interest - CVE|
|36C78621R0028||Development of Research-based Educational Outreach Materials|
|SFOP0008173||Rehabilitation and Reintegration of Returning Families of Foreign Terrorist Fighters|
|PAS GUA FY21 02||U.S. Embassy Guatemala-PAS Annual Program Statement|
|PAS EGY FY21 02||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni Programming|
|DHS 21 NPD 107 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 National Incident Management System (NIMS)|
|2021 FY20AEECA DFC EVALUATION PASPODGORI||Digital Forensic Center Evaluation|
|DOS RWANDA PE 2021 01||Enhancing Fiscal Transparency Supply and Demand in Rwanda|
|PAS UKRAINE 2021 019||Ukraine: Support for non-governmental organizations to combat disinformation and malign narratives spread via social and traditional media in Ukraine|
|PAS DKR NOFO FY21 03||University Partnerships Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACF ANA XN 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.