Apply for DOS JHB 201901
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to South Africa in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Black History Month Performance Program 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Interns to Monitor Water Quality - INDU
Previous opportunity: 2019 Egypt
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS JHB 201901
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS JHB 201901) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00167||Ford¿s Theatre Performing Arts 2019 Season|
|CMR 2019 PD 0001||Comic Series and Graphic Novel to Combat Violent Extremism|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 19 0002||Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs|
|P19AS00190||National Symphony Orchestra Capitol Concerts Series|
|DOS PAS SLO 2019 04||FY 2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0002||Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs|
|2020NEA01ORAGRANTS||NEA Research Grants in the Arts, FY2021|
|DOS PAS SLO 2020 002||Y 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 05||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Preserving the Olympic and Paralympic Legacy through the Arts|
|ASMARA PD 2020||Public Diplomacy Grants for Asmara, Eritrea|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY20 P2||National Leadership Grants for Libraries (2020)|
|LB21 FY20 P2||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program (2020)|
|NPS NOI P20AC00469||CESU- Documentation of Slave Buildings at Natchez National Historical Park.|
|PAS SAPPORO FY21 0002||Small Grants Program for Leading English Discussion Groups in Sapporo, Japan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS JHB 201901", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.