Apply for W912DR1820001
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Interns at Tioga Hammond - Cowanesque Lake" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.010.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 26, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 3 and 4
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W912DR1820001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W912DR1820001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W912DR1820002||Conservation Interns at Rayston Lake Project|
|NPSNOICARE1800272||Student Conservation Association Park Interpretive Interns|
|NPSNOIVALL1800273||SCA Interns for Wildlife Ecology Program|
|P18AS00057||Tortoise Surveys for Natural Resource Protection, Mojave National Preserve|
|F18AS00085||Fish Passage Monitoring at Bradford and White Rock Dam Removal Sites; Hurricane Sandy Resiliency Project|
|W912DR1820003||Diamondback Terrapin Research and Monitoring|
|BOR DO 18 F006||WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2018|
|BOR DO 18 F009||WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2018|
|L18AS00009||BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships to Address Aquatic Invasive Species and Enhance Aquatic Habitats|
|USGS 18 FA 0057||Notice of Intent|
|L18AS00011||BLM-CO Enhancing Wildlife Habitats in Partnership, White River Field Office|
|USGS 18 FAC 0060||Estuarine Wetland and Nearshore Ecology Studies along the Pacific Flyway|
|SFOP0004253||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Vietnam|
|SFOP0004254||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in South Asia|
|BOR UC 18 F001||Water Conservation Field Service Program|
|P18AS00104||Influence of Fire and forest restoration|
|F18AS00096||Midwest Migratory Bird Conservation Program|
|NPSNOIVALL1800319||VALL SCA Interns for Plant Ecology Program.|
|F18AS00100||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures Midwest Region - FY2018 Opportunities|
|7200A18RFAA00015||Targeting Natural Resource Corruption|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W912DR1820001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.