Apply for DHS 19 MT 082 00 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the education, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Earthquake Consortium and Partner Support (ECPS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.082.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 03, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Papua New Guinea ASGM Mercury reduction
Previous opportunity: Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 19 MT 082 00 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 19 MT 082 00 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 19 NPD 005 00 03||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)|
|SNU700 FY19 PAS 01||Managua Annual Program Statement - PAS Small Grants Program|
|DHS 19 NPD 005 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)|
|F20AS00015||R8 - Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program - State Fish and Wildlife Agencies Only|
|OVW 2020 18533||OVW Fiscal Year 2020 National Tribal Clearinghouse on Sexual Assault Solicitation|
|ED GRANTS 082120 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Institutional Resilience and Expanded Postsecondary Opportunity (IREPO) Grants Program CFDA Number 84.425P|
|DHS 21 NPD 005 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 19 MT 082 00 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.