Apply for P19AS00543
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Resources Stewardship and Support in San Mateo County" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2019 This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Serviceaposs intention to award financial assistance under a current Cooperative Agreement..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $242,865.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: 19.PMWRA.Afghanistan.Project 30.NOFO
Previous opportunity: Landscape project to renew the grounds at Andersonville NHS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00543
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00543) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP19AC00344||Restoration and Invasive Species Treatment in Northern Great Plains Parks|
|BOR MP 19 N025||OWRD Ground Water Monitoring Modification 0009|
|BOR MP 19 N024||Klamath River Coho Restoration Grant Program|
|P19AS00563||Complete technical assistance for the Vista Point Trail|
|P19AS00565||Resource Stewardship and Interpretive Interns at Lewis and Clark NHP|
|F19AS00343||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|USGS 19 FA 0174||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0199||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0368||Notice of Intent|
|BOR GP 19 N010||McGee Creek Natural Scenic and Recreation Area Trail Rehabilitation Project and W.C. Project Tree Planting and Restoration|
|F19AS00349||Desert Tortoise Surveys in the Tonopah Field Office|
|F19AS00348||Preventing the Spread and Developing Control Techniques for Aquatic Invasive Species in Lake Tahoe|
|F19AS00350||Habitat Prioritization Connectivity and Fire Risk Analysis Tools|
|BOR MP 19 N014||Food For Fish: Reintegrating floodplain food web productivity into the River Aquatic Ecosystem to Benefit Juvenile Salmon|
|W9127N1920013||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Fern Ridge Lake, Eugene, OR Area yOUTH|
|BOR MP 19 N005||Evaluation of Cultured Delta Smelt Exposure to Contaminants from the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta|
|P19AS00582||Advancing the Public Connections of the North Coast and Cascades Research Learning Center|
|W912HN19R0001||Natural Resources JBL-E|
|L19AS00105||BLM NM Abandoned Mine Lands (AML) Reclamation Program|
|P19AS00583||Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National Recreation Area|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00543", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.