Apply for F17AS00015
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the community development, education, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Partners for Fish and Wildlife" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.631.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 03, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5,000 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DRL FY 16/17 Promoting Inclusive Citizen Engagement in Morocco
Previous opportunity: Strengthening National HIV/AIDS and Scaling up Comprehensive HIV/AIDS service in Uganda (SNAPS)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00015
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00015) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP17AC00006||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Trail Development and Management- NOCO- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|NPS NOIP17AC00113||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Develop programs to enhance public use and enjoyment of Cuyahoga Valley National Park CUVA-THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|F18AS00055||African Elephant Conservation Fund - Wildlife Without Borders|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.