Apply for 72052320RFI00001
- The Agency for International Development, Mexico USAID-Mexico City in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Information - Strategic Communications Services - USAID/Mexico" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 27, 2019 Issuance Date October 29, 2019 Closing Date November 27, 2019 Closing Time 900 AM Local Time (Mexico City).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Tribal Wildlife Grants Program
Previous opportunity: Transitions to Excellence in Molecular and Cellular Biosciences Research
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72052320RFI00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72052320RFI00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SVM700 20 PAS 008||2020 Alumni Small Grants Competition|
|PAS CMR FY20 02||U.S. Embassy Yaounde PAS Annual Program Statement|
|USGS 20 FA 0263||NOTICE OF INTENT: Collaboration and Colocation between the USGS CMWSC and the Univeristy of Illinois|
|SFOP0006239||2020 CTR Enforcing Sanctions Against the DPRK's WMD Program|
|SFOP0006242||2020 CTR Global Nuclear Threat Reduction Activities|
|SFOP0006244||2020 CTR Global Chemical Security Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0006243||2020 CTR Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0006247||2020 CTR Securing WMD Expertise at Higher Education Institutions|
|SFOP0006248||2020 CTR Countering Threats from Acquisition or Misuse of Emerging and Advanced Technologies for WMD and WMD-Related Delivery Systems|
|SFOP0006246||2020 CTR Preventing the Transfer of Proliferation Sensitive Technology to Iran|
|SFOP0006245||2020 Countering WMD Threats in Iraq|
|SFOP0006254||2020 CTR Countering the Proliferation of Advanced Conventional Weapons to States of Proliferation Concern|
|SFOP0006253||2020 CTR Strengthening International Nonproliferation Norms|
|SFOP0006255||2020 CTR Reducing Resurgent State Weapons of Mass Destruction Threats|
|PAS JOR FY20 001||2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants|
|PAS JOR FY20 002||2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants|
|DOS HRE FY2020||Annual Program Statement, Public Affairs, U.S. Embassy Harare|
|SVM700 20 PAS 002||25th anniversary of the establishment of bilateral relations between the United States and Vietnam|
|SFOP0006252||FY 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Reception and Placement Program|
|2020 AFCP JA LARGEGRANTS||2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72052320RFI00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.