Opportunity Information: Apply for RD RBS 23 01 RISE
Apply for RD RBS 23 01 RISE
- The Department of Agriculture, Rural Business-Cooperative Service in the agriculture, business and commerce, regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rural Innovation Stronger Economies (RISE)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.755.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 27, 2023.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 20, 2023 Electronic applications must be received and accepted by no later than1159 Eastern Time, April 20, 2023, or they will not be considered for funding. Potential applicants may submit a concept proposal for review by the Agency to https://www.grants.gov by 430 p.m. on February 21, 2023 in compliance with 7CFR 4284.1115(a). Submission of a concept proposal is not an application for program funds.. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Business and Commerce, Regional Development
Next opportunity: DRL Applied Research and Evaluation Fund: Political Party Support Amid Restricted Political Competition
Previous opportunity: U.S. Mission China Public Diplomacy Program: “Art for the People: Using Our Voices”
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RD RBS 23 01 RISE
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Inside Our Applicants Portal
Access Applicants Portal
- Grants Repository - Access current and historic funding opportunities with ease. Thousands of funding opportunities are published every week. We can help you sort through the database and find the eligible ones to apply for.
- Applicant Video Guides - The grant application process can be challenging to follow. We can help you with intuitive video guides to speed up the process and eliminate errors in submissions.
- Grant Proposal Wizard - We have developed a network of private funding organizations and investors across the United States. We can reach out and submit your proposal to these contacts to maximize your chances of getting the funding you need.
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Learn More
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RD RBS 23 01 RISE", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.