The CDC Cancer Genomics Program: Translating Research into Public Health Practice (CDC RFA DP19 1905)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The CDC Cancer Genomics Program: Translating Research into Public Health Practice" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.380.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $550,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 2019 Egypt
Previous opportunity: Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Grant Program- Endangered Species Grant Program FY19
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP19 1905) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SM 19 007||FY 2019 Linking Actions for Unmet Needs in Children’s Health Grant Program|
|CDC RFA DP19 1906||Multiple Approaches to Support Young Breast Cancer Survivors and Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients|
|HRSA 19 018||Small Health Care Provider Quality Improvement Program|
|TI 19 008||Minority Aids Initiative: Substance Use Disorder Treatment for Racial/Ethnic Minority Populations at High Risk for HIV/AIDS|
|RFA AI 19 010||Limited Competition: Nonhuman Primate (NHP) Radiation Survivor Cohort (RSC) (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA NS 19 026||Clinical and Biological Measures of TBI-related dementia including Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA NS 19 030||Neuropathological Assessment of TBI-related Neurodegeneration and Neurocognitive decline - Center Without Walls (NATBI CWOW) (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA DD19 1903||Characterizing the Complications Associated with Therapeutic Blood Transfusions for Hemoglobinopathies|
|CDC RFA DD19 1904||Implementing Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs for Children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Tourette Syndrome (TS)|
|CDC RFA CK19 1904||2019 Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Prevention and Control of Emerging Infectious Diseases (ELC)|
|CDC RFA TS19 1902||Early Detection of Certain Medical Conditions Related to Environmental Health Hazards|
|EP U3R 19 001||Hospital Preparedness Program Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA DP19 1904||Technical Assistance to Increase Tobacco Cessation|
|CDC RFA TP19 1901||Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA AI 19 029||Emerging Infectious Diseases Research Centers - Coordination Center (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA DP19 1908||Preventing Maternal Deaths: Supporting Maternal Mortality Review Committees|
|RFA AG 20 014||Geroscience Approaches to Alzheimer's Disease (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 19 097||Newborn Screening State Evaluation Program|
|TI 19 004||First Responders-Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP19 1905", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: