Apply for AFMDG 22 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Madagascar in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy in Madagascar and Comoros PDS Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 15, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Grants to Prevent and Respond to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, Stalking, and Sex Trafficking Against Children and Youth Program Solicitation
Previous opportunity: Conservation Collaboration Cooperative Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Announcement for Program Funding – NORTH DAKOTA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for AFMDG 22 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AFMDG 22 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008620||2022 South Sudan Full Proposal|
|SFOP0008524||DRL Promoting Justice Sector Independence in Latin America and the Caribbean|
|AF PAS MOG FY22 02||Showcasing the U.S.-Somali Partnership|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 003||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0008625||Promoting Justice Sector Independence in Latin America and the Caribbean|
|SFOP0008635||FY 2022 John McCain Study of the U.S. Institute (SUSI) for Student Leaders on the Rule of Law and Public Service|
|BF NOFO FY22 001||U.S. Embassy Burkina PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0008631||Strengthening Foreign Media Ownership Laws Globally|
|SFOP0008633||DRL Strengthen Independent Media and/or Credible Transitional Justice Efforts in Yemen|
|SFOP0008639||Disrupting Malign State Behavior|
|SFOP0008640||Projects to Understand, Prevent, and Address Rising Gender-Based Violence in Eastern Europe and the Caucuses and the Nexus with Violent Extremism|
|72068722RFA00002||Disability-Inclusive Climate Action|
|SFOP0008644||2022 Egypt Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2022 001||Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|PASNOFO 22 02||Historical Research and Interview with Ethiopian Survivors of Yekatit 12|
|SFOP0008648||FY 2022 Southeast Asia Youth Leadership Program (SEAYLP)|
|SFOP0008542||DRL Supporting Environmental Defenders in Latin America|
|SFOP0008649||DRL Bolstering Democratic Governance and Respect for Human Rights in Indonesia|
|FOA ILAB 22 02||Strengthening Mexican Inspectorate for Labor Enforcement|
|STX 100 TM 22 GR001||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AFMDG 22 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.