Apply for PAS MOROCCO FY22 06
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Morocco in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Coalition Training for Women Parliamentarians" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply - Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) Reallocation Funds Program
Previous opportunity: Libya Economic Acceleration Project (LEAP / Aqfuz)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS MOROCCO FY22 06
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS MOROCCO FY22 06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TRACK2 FY22||Track II Programs|
|DOS ANGOLA SSH FY22 01||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund|
|FTI06142022||Fiscal Transparency Innovation in Egypt|
|PGO MRT FY2021||PGO Request for SSH Proposals|
|22CS27||Multi-Project Video Production Services|
|EDA HDQ RNTA 2022 2007441||FY 2022 CARES Act Economic Recovery Corps and Equity Impact Investments NOFO|
|SAQM IP 22 CA 0032||Increasing Financial Integrity and Strengthening Financial Stability and Inclusion in Tajikistan|
|PAS SOFIA FY22 02||AEECA: Youth Academy for Civic Participation|
|PAS SOFIA FY22 03||AEECA: Detect and Check Disinformation in Bulgaria|
|72011522RFA00006||Countering Violent Extremism in Central Asia activity|
|SMK800 22 PAS006||FY2022 U.S. Embassy Skopje Speaker Program|
|BJL FTIF 2022||Sustaining Fiscal Transparency in The Gambia|
|22CS28||Preventing and Responding to Staff Sexual Misconduct in Community Supervision Agencies|
|SFOP0009059||Evaluating the impact of anticorruption initiatives in the Western Hemisphere|
|PDS COL 2022 ASACKACC||Administrative Support – American Spaces in Sri Lanka|
|NOI ILAB 22 05||Improving respect for workers' rights, including occupational safety and health and gender-based violence and harassment, in Bangladesh|
|SFOP0009072||Belarus and Combating Impunity|
|SFOP0009079||Belarus and Combating Impunity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS MOROCCO FY22 06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.