Apply for 72067022RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development, Germany USAID - Frankfurt in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Libya Economic Acceleration Project (LEAP / Aqfuz)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 20, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 17, 2022 The deadline for QUESTIONS is May 2, 2022 at 1700 (500 PM) United States Eastern Standard Time (US EST). The closing date and time for CONCEPT PAPERS is May 17, 2022 at 1700 (500 PM) US EST..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Coalition Training for Women Parliamentarians
Previous opportunity: Request for Statement of Interest (ROK Seoul - FY2022)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72067022RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72067022RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2022 171289||BJA FY 22 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy|
|SFOP0008900||Improving the Business Environment in Central Asia|
|O BJA 2022 171290||BJA FY 22 Harold Rogers Prescription Drug Monitoring Program|
|SB OIIFT 22 001||FAST|
|DOD 202301A||Procurement Technical Assistance Program -Option Period for Existing Award Recipients|
|SB OVSD 22 001||SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM (SDVETP) FY22|
|DOD 202203||Supplemental Funding for Procurement Technical Assistance Centers|
|DOD 202301B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program -Option Period for Existing Award Recipients|
|72016522RFA00010||Private Sector Led Growth, Resilience and Response Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72067022RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.