Apply for P18AS00187
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Controlling Invasive Plants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: sv-FPDT-208-prod
Previous opportunity: Foster Performing Arts in Schools
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00187
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00187) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00725||Partnership for science and leadership for public lands between the University of California and the Sierra-Nevada National Parks|
|NPS NOIP17AC00176 001||Summer Youth Team - Wetland Restoration - INDU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00187", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.