Apply for 20191015 AV
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Dialogues on the Experience of War" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.163.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Scientific support and investigation on the Rio Grande River
Previous opportunity: VETERANS CEMETERY GRANTS PROGRAM
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20191015 AV
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20191015 AV) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00464||Sugpiaq Significant Places, Oral Histories, and Qayak Building for Kenai Fjords National Park|
|P19AS00480||AHTNA Ethnographic Overview and Assessment|
|P19AS00513||Anza Expedition Film|
|BER NOFO FY19 003||Human Rights and Xinjiang Awareness|
|P19AS00574||Inventory and Assessment of NPS Alaska Archaeological Collections at the Haffenreffer Museum of Anthropology, Brown University|
|BOR UC 19 N00||Utah Historic Irrigation Project|
|20191204 RQ||Scholarly Editions and Scholarly Translations|
|P19AS00608||The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska|
|20191205 RZ||Collaborative Research|
|20191218 PB||Held in Trust: A National Convening on Conservation and Preservation|
|20200205 FZ||Public Scholars|
|20200115 PG||Preservation Assistance Grants for Smaller Institutions|
|20200115 PJ||National Digital Newspaper Program|
|20200305 HT||Institutes for Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities|
|20200130 PF||Sustaining Cultural Heritage Collections|
|DOSRUS20GR001||U.S. Embassy Moscow Public Affairs Section FY 2020 Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|STATE 202006||State Board Programming Grants|
|EDITIONS 202006||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|EDITIONS 202010||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|COLLABORATIVES 202006||Archives Collaboratives|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20191015 AV", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.