Apply for P19AS00408
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Scientific support and investigation on the Rio Grande River" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by No applications requested Notice of Intent to Award to Rio Bravo Restoration under Master Agreement P16AC00287.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $28,930.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Landscape project to renew the grounds at Andersonville NHS
Previous opportunity: Dialogues on the Experience of War
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00408
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00408) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00409||Protect Mexican blindcat and rare cave species by continuing inve|
|P19AS00411||Geomorphic assessment of the Tuolumne River in Tuolumne Meadows|
|P19AS00410||NOTICE OF INTENT: Local Youth Employment for Natural Resource Monitoring and Education|
|L19AS00103||BLM AK Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|NPSNOIORPI1900875||Wildlife Natural Resource Internship|
|P19AS00414||Baseline Inventory and Assessment of Newly Acquired Lands|
|P19AS00422||Batty about Bats program; increase public education about bats, white nose syndrome, and the importance of bats to the environment.|
|P19AS00423||Promote and Support Local River and Watershed Protection|
|USDA NRCS OR MULTI GEN0010329||Farm Bill Implementation Assistance in Oregon|
|P19AS00433||NOTICE OF INTENT: Revitalizing the Exhibitions of Chapin Mesa Archaeological Museum|
|NPSNOIWHSA1900914||Fence and Public Improvement Projects|
|P19AS00435||Interpretation support; orienting visitors to recreational activities and information on natural and cultural resources|
|P19AS00436||NOTICE OF INTENT: Restoring Biotic Diversity in Lehmann Lovegrass Dominated Grasslands: Fertile Islands|
|P19AS00441||Develop a Groundwater Management Tool|
|P19AS00254||Interns to Provide Educational Programs at Death Valley NP|
|P19AS00045||Biological Monitoring on Deferred Maintenance Projects, Endangered Species Act, Joshua Tree National Park|
|P19AS00443||A study of current flammable forest material due to, insect-induced tree and tall evergreen shrub mortality rates.|
|P19AS00444||Assessing Endangered Black Abalone Recruitment at Channel Islands National Park, Point Reyes National Seashore and Golden Gate National Recreation Area|
|P19AS00450||Providing native plant species protection from introduced invasive exotic plant species that are critical threats to forest ecosystems|
|P19AS00452||Interpretation support; orienting visitors to recreational activities and information on natural and cultural resources in three operational districts|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00408", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.